Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

500 BOOKS IN 300 DAYS – WEEK 33 WINNERS














I've been running this weekly competition on my Facebook fan page all year, and it'll run into 2012. Each week all year I've been giving away three of my trilogies and quartets, signed, except for breaks where I've given away two iPad 2s.

Total number of books won so far: 359.

To enter, go here, http://www.facebook.com/ianirvine.author, Like my page then enter from the Promos tab.

For the next few weeks I'll be giving away 3 copies of my brand new book,Vengeance, each week.

WEEK 33 QUESTION – Do you prefer heroes or villains? Why?  The cleverest, funniest, most moving or wittiest entries win. No knowledge of my books needed. 



THERE ARE THREE FIRST PRIZES – each a copy of my latest book, VENGEANCE, signed. 

Week 33 (44 entries). 

Winners
1st, Stephanie Elizabeth Kirsch, 2nd, Scott Mooney, 3rd, Amber Charlene Craddock. 

Honourable Mentions (get 3 HMs and you also win). 
Lisa Leigh, Julie Strahan, Sue Knight, Thijs Roeloffs.

The complete list of winners for 2011 can be found here: http://www.ian-irvine.com/winners.html


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Ian, I don't do the abomination that is Facebook

Ian Irvine said...

It's not for everyone, I know.